Today’s article is all about International Women’s Day (IWD) with some special quotes and messages to celebrate this inspiring worldwide event. Originally this day is called as International working Women’s Day and is celebrated all over the world on 8th of March each year. International women’s day is the perfect time for each and every one of us to reflect on the great progress made by the women all over the world. Every International Women’s day eve gives us an opportunity to celebrate the acts of courage, hard work and firm determination by all the ordinary women out there who played an extraordinary role in each countries and community.
On this Women’s day 2017, be grateful to all the hard working, amazing yet beautiful women by showering respect, love, care and appreciation towards her by changing your whatsapp dp or facebook profile pic with a special and inspiring international women’s day quotes image.
In 2017, the UN Theme for International Women’s Day is “Women in the changing World of Work: Planet 50-50 by 2025” the best way to celebrate it is to commemorate all the women’s who have contributed in the social or political way with their amazing talent and wisdom and it’s our duty to encourage and motivate them by sending the best and special international womens day quotes and greeting messages on 8th of March.
Here we have compiled some of the special and best inspirational quotes on this International Women’s Day 2017. So let us show some respect to them, shower them with some gratitude and with some special inspirational and motivational quotes for your women who might be your girlfriend or wife or your mother on this women’s day 2017. Also we collection some funny and meaningful International Women’s day 2017 quotes with wishing messages for all your colleague and friends ladies who are working in this corporate world.
10 Best & Special Quotes for International Women’s Day 2017
- “Extremists have shown what frightens them most: a girl with a book.” – Malala Yousafzai
- “Well behaved women rarely make history.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “You should never let your fears prevent you from doing what you know is right.” – Aung San Suu Kyi
- “Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.” – Judy Garland
- “A women is like a teabag – you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water.” – Eleanor Roosevelt
- “Whether women are better than men I cannot say – but I can say they are certainly no worse.” – Golda Meir
- “Rock bottom became the solid foundation on which I rebuild my life.” – J.K. Rowling
- “I alone cannot change the world, but I can cast a stone across the waters to create many ripples.” – Mother Teresa
- “Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as outside.” – Coco Chanel
- “Women is the companion of man, gifted with equal mental capacity.” – Mahatma Gandhi
10 Special Motivational Wishing Messages for International Womens Day (IWD) 2017
- “God gave women intuition and femininity. Used properly, the combination easily jumbles the brain of any man I’ve ever met.” – Farrah Fawcett
- “Women are the real architects of society.” – Harriet Beecher Stowe
- “The fastest way to change society is to mobilize the women of the world.” – Charles Malik
- “Somewhere out in this audience may even be someone who will one day follow in my footsteps, and preside over the White House as the President’s spouse. I wish him well!” – Barbara Bush
- “Women have served all these centuries as looking-glasses possessing the magic and delicious power of reflecting the figure of a man at twice its natural size.” – Virginia Woolf
- “A charming woman doesn’t follow the crowd. She is herself.” – Loretta Young
- “Women are seldom silent. Their beauty is forever speaking for them.” – Philip Moeller
- “A woman with a voice is by definition a strong woman. But the search to find that voice can be remarkably difficult.” – Melinda Gates
- “The history of all times, and of today especially, teaches that women will be forgotten if they forget to think about themselves.” – Louise Otto
- “I love women. They’re the best thing ever created. If they want to be like men and come down to our level, that’s fine.” – Mel Gibson
So this was all about Inspirational international women’s day quotes and messages that can be used on this IWD 2017. For more updates, stay connected!