The 26th of January 2017 is a special day. In the India, the day is called Indian Republic day. It is the day to honour all the soldiers, Jawans and armed military forces who served and fought for the nation. This 68th Republic Day draws the India’s attention to all the sacrifices that was made by the freedom fighters to attain the freedom from British rule. Indians express their collective pride and respect for the entire armed forces. Remember them with these famous 26th January Republic Day 2017 quotes in English and Hindi. We should always keep in mind that freedom should never be taken for granted as many life’s has been scarified so we the Indians can enjoy our rights. It really takes so much of courage for a brave and selfless soldier to risk his life for his country. So as proud citizens the least we can do is that we can show respect, honour and salute these real life heroes. This would be the basic of Republic Day celebration. Here are some inspiring Indian Republic day quotes by great personalities and freedom fighters. These Special Happy Republic day 2017 quotes remind the younger generation of India of their duty towards their nation and will also inspire & motivate them to uphold the culture & tradition of equality, liberty and fraternity which we have given in both the language in English and Hindi.
Check Out Our Best: Valentines Day Quotes
See More At: Happy Valentines Day
In our life each bright day brings all of us new hope, new inspiration and new ideas. We know that past is a history but the present is our treasure, so we all cannot improve our self and our future without learning from the past. That is the real reason that we celebrate and commemorate Indian Republic Day. Here are some best 26 January quotes on Republic day in Hindi and English that will pump the patriotism & enthusiasm into each & every Indian patriot’s heart. On this 68th Indian Republic Day, you can use these Republic Day Short Quotes 2017 to remind all others that be proud to be an Indian. On the 26th January 2017 Republic Day, when the entire Indian citizens rises to salute and honour all our freedom fighters, Jawans and soldiers, a feeling of proud that will surges in everyone heart. We know that our respect, appreciation, gratitude, honour and love cannot match their sacrifices. So some of these famous Happy Indian Republic Day Quotes in English & Hindi 2017 will bring out a tear to every patriots eyes. These new & latest quotes related to Indian republic day will remind us the sacrifices of our freedom fighters.
Indian Republic Day Quotes in English By Freedom Fighters
- Bombs and pistols do not make revolution. The sword of revolution is sharpened on the whetting-stone of ideas. – Bhagat Singh
- The shots that hit me are the last nails to the coffin of British rule in India. – Lala Lajpat Rai
- You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose. Indira Gandhi
- There is no dream and if there is, there is only one to see my children struggling for the same and for which I am expected to be finished. – Ashfaqullah Khan
- One individual may die; but that idea will, after his death, incarnate itself in a thousand lives. – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Even if I have to face death a thousand times for the sake of my Motherland, I shall not be sorry. Oh Lord! Grant me a hundred births in Bharat (India). But grant me this, too, that each time I may give up my life in the service of the Mother land. – Ram Prasad Bismil
- There is an important distinction between barriers to entry and barriers to imitation. C.K.Prahalad
- Life is like a game of cards. The hand you are dealt is determinism; the way you play it is free will. – Pandit Jawaharlal Nehru
- A ‘No’ uttered from the deepest conviction is better than a ‘Yes’ merely uttered to please, or worse, to avoid trouble. – Mahatma Gandhi
- Manpower without Unity is not a strength unless it is harmonized and united properly, then it becomes a spiritual power. – Sadar Patel
Happy Republic Day Quotes Thoughts in Hindi
- Ab bhi jiska khoon na khola khoon nahi wo paani hai. Jo desh ke kaam na aaye wo bekaar jawani hai. – Chandra Shekhar Azad
- Tum Mujhe Khoon Do, Main Tumhain Aazadi Dunga. – Netaji Subhash Chandra Bose
- Dushman Ki Goliyon Ka Hum Saamna Karenge, Azad Hi Rahe Hain, Azad Hi Rahenge. – Chandra Shekhar Azad.
- Fut daal kar shashan karne ki chaal ka hum par koi asar nahi hoga aur Hindustan azaad hokar rahega. – Ashfaqullah Khan
- mere sharir par padi ek-ek laathi angrezi hukumat (Britsih Sarkar) ke taabut me ek- ek keel ka kaam karegi. – Lala Lajpat Rai
- Sarfaroshi ki tamanna ab hamaare dil mein hai Dekhna hai zor kitna baazu-e-qaatil mein hai. – Ram Prasad Bismil
- Me desh bhakt hu, hathyar nahi. Apni matri bhumi ko videshi satta se mukt karane ke liye mene firangi Curzon Wyllie ko apni goli ka nishana banaya hai. – Madan Lal Dhingra
- Seene par jo zakham hai, sab phoolon ke gucche hai! Hume pagal hi rehne do, hum pagal hi acche hai! Vandematram! – Bhagat Singh
- Likh raha hu main anjaam jiska kal aagaz aayega… Mere lahu ka har ek katra inqalaab layega…. Main rahu ya na rahu par ye wada h mera tumse ki.. mere marne ke baad watan pe marne walon ka sailaab aayega! – Bhagat Singh
- Yaad rakhiye sabse bada aprad anyay sehna aur galat ke sath samjhota karna hai. – Subhash Chandra Bose
Famous Republic Day Quotes by Great Personalities
- Arise, awake and Stop not until the goal is reached – Swami Vivekananda.
- Our nation is like a tree of which the original trunk is swarajya and the branches are swadeshi and boycott. – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- You must be the change you want to see in the world — Mahatma Gandhi.
- Failure comes only when we forget our ideals and objectives and principles. Jawaharlal Nehru
- Swaraj is my birth right and I shall have it. – Bal Gangadhar Tilak
- We believe in peace and peaceful development, not only for ourselves but for people all over the world. – Lal Bahadur Shastri
- Don’t see others doing better than you, beat your own records every day, because success is a fight between you and yourself. – Chandra Shekhar Azad.
- So long as you do not achieve social liberty, whatever freedom is provided by the law is of no avail to you. – R. Ambedkar
- In this vast country of ours, people profess different religions, speak different languages, dress differently and observe different customs; but we are one nation; the history of our struggle for independence and our faith in our future development are our common bonds.- Lal Bahadur Shastri
- To succeed in your mission, you must have single-minded devotion to your goal. – Abdul Kalam
So this was all about Happy Indian Republic Day Quotes in English & Hindi 2017 along with some famous and great Indian personalities and freedom fighters quotes. For more updates, stay connected!