On St. Patrick’s Day everything goes green like the food, beverage and attire. This day has a huge celebration with great enthusiasm in United States (US) and Ireland. St. Patrick’s Day reminds us to honor the great Irish heritage & culture and to honor Saint Patrick. It’s an age old tradition to spend a quality time with dearest one with Irish meals which has almost everything green in it like cabbage, corned beef and green beer and also on this day funny sayings of Irish are very popular. St. Paddy’s day is a national holiday to remember the hard work and services of great Saint Patrick and the best time to be funny with friends and family with the use of funny quotes and captions. So here we have compiled some of the best funny quotes, Irish jokes, traditional sayings and captions as blessings on St. Patrick ’s Day 2017. So let us make all participate in this day by sharing our love, care, luck and blessing on 17th march, 2017 by sending these funny jokes on Irish culture.
Here we have posted top best Funny St Patrick’s Day Quotes, Clean Jokes, Sayings, Captions to make this day even more memorable.
Top best 10 St. Patrick’s Day 2017 Funny quotes
- “Being Irish is very much a part of who I am. I take it everywhere with me.” – Colin Farrell
- “Every St. Patrick’s Day every Irishman goes out to find another Irishman to make a speech to.” – Shane Leslie
- “That’s what the holidays are for — for one person to tell the stories and another to dispute them. Isn’t that the Irish way?” – Lara Flynn Boyle
- St Patrick — one of the few saints whose feast day presents the opportunity to get determinedly whacked and make a fool of oneself all under the guise of acting Irish. – Charles M. Madigan
- “I come from an Irish family. St. Patrick’s Day was our big holiday. The night before we’d hang up our stockings and in the morning they’d be full of beer.” – Sean Morey
- “If it was raining soup, the Irish would go out with forks.” – Brendan Behan
Special 10 St. Patrick’s Day 2017 Funny clean jokes
- “I went out drinking on St. Patrick’s Day, so I took a bus home…That may not be a big deal to you, but I’ve never driven a bus before.”
- “If you want praise, die. If you want blame, marry. – Unknown”
- “There are many good reasons for drinking; one has just entered my head. If a man doesn’t drink when he’s living, How in the hell can he drink when he’s dead?”
- “As an American of Irish descent, I am sick of these Irish stereotypes. As soon as I finish my drink, I’m going to punch someone.”
- “Alcohol may be man’s worst enemy, but the Bible says love thy enemy.”
- “It is better to spend money like there’s no tomorrow than to spend tonight like there’s no money!”
10 Funny traditional Irish saying on St. Patrick’s Day 2017
- “There are only two kinds of people in the world. The Irish and those who wish they were.”
- Lose an hour in the morning and you’ll be looking for it all day.
- May the saddest day of your future be no worse than the happiest day of your past. – Unknown
- “Irish diplomacy is the ability to tell a man to go to hell so that he looks forward to making the trip.”
- An Irishman is never drunk as long as he can hold onto one blade of grass to keep from falling off the earth.
- “In Heaven there is no beer that’s why we drink it here.”
- “There are many good reasons for drinking, one has just entered my head. If a man doesn’t drink when he’s living, how in the hell can he drink when he’s dead?”
St. Patrick ’s Day 2017 Funny captions
- May the Good Lord take a liking to you… but not too soon!
- “If you’re luck enough to be Irish, you’re lucky enough!”
- May you live as long as you want and never want as long as you live.
- May you never forget what is worth remembering or remember what is best forgotten.
- “We have always found the Irish a bit odd. They refuse to be English.”
- “May God bless and keep in good health your enemies’ enemies.”
So this was all about St. Patrick ’s Day 2017 funny quotes, sayings along with some clean funny jokes which can be shared with friends and family. Also use this funny caption on face book, twitter, and Instagram. For more updates, stay connected!